Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sure, it's nice and all. But you would have to live in Wis-CAAANNN-sin.

....or, find a way to hire me as designer for a project in a location where you WOULD like to live.













[imma allow some comments for 24 hours or so, to let y'all tell me how talented I am, before I turn 'em off again and go back to deciding whether the Lake wants me yet....]

[yes, that otehr blog is turned off.  phukitoll anyway, and the S-fest blog may be ramping up, and dammitol anyway]

fuck. why can't I make a living at this?

12 comments:

  1. O yeah. I remember. Because I am a loser and an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very pretty space, but it needs more moose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice floor there and cool curving pipe thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me start worrying about you, I got enough troubles of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't make a living at blogging, either.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that came out really nice. And it conveniently has stairs to the suicide window once you realize your really nice apartment is in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I humbly await your approval.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice digs, is it a "repurposed" warehouse? Also, what's that body of water, a creek, a canal?

    O yeah. I remember. Because I am a loser and an idiot.

    I blame breather bigotry! Oh, and a really dismal real estate market. Maybe you should do some "condo conversions" of McMansions- suckers are gonna be split into multi-family units anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding? I'd be tempted to move to Wisconsin to live in a space like that. It's industrial but elegant. It's grand. (Of course, I reckon I don't have the moolah to afford a place like that.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to wait for approval? What? La Slayer is not pre-approved?! Well, I shall not be applying for a ZombieCard! Hmph.

    ReplyDelete