Friday, October 16, 2009

Sponge Worthy

Jews AG would schtup:

S. Barack Caine, PhD
Larry David (I dig the neurotic types)
Geddy Lee (Only for the music)
Jake Gyllenhaal (Brandeis looks like a Southern version)
Zach Braff (And the hottie NYU M.D. I know that looks like him.)
Adrien Brody
Hank Azaria
Malcom Gladwell
MenDee
Adam Green in the video below. (Perhaps Harry Reid because I fecking love the poodle he's holding during the taping!)



Those AG would not:

Russ Feingold,JD (He's not AG's type)
Joe Lieberman, JD
Adam Sandler (Self hating and votes Republican)
Laura Schlessinger, PhD (She is not an M.D. or a PhD in clinical psychology!)
Rupert Murdoch (Enough said)
Most likely you.

Consider yourselves informed. more...

9 comments:

  1. I think Anderson Cooper is on everyone's list, jewish or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. You promised a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Mandos. I will speak to Brandeis about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, and I'm not even Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. neither am I , MenD, and see where it got me.

    Can't even win a lousy bourbon contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good grief. MenDee, you got Jew in you. At least that's what the mohel said. Now AG would like a little more in her.

    ZRM, the judges haven't decided yet. You have an hour to submit something though. And your BF Russ is Jewish and it didn't get him anything. That's because he's not AG's type looks wise, though.

    Zelmo didn't enter the contest either. Hrummph. Some alcoholics you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be a new game show: Schtupp or No Schtupp.

    ReplyDelete