Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hello, Cruel World

Well, I believe it has to be revealed that over the past weekend, our meteorologically-influenced friend visited the Zombie Lair -  AND EMERGED ALIVE!!!  And in full possession of his faculties, although we do not take ANY responsibility for the condition of said faculties before we took the Good Sir under our wing.

Walking through the barbed wire
Sinking in the mud
I heard you singing
you sounded brave
Stopping over broken bodies
ignore my trembling hands
don`t think of this as blood
I know it is
Just pretend it doesnt hurt.

The limitations in the number of Starbucks delayed the meetup for a bit,  but Mr. I.F. Thunder showed up shortly after I popped a bottle of wine, and even Lucy, the Orange, leaky-ass dog approved.  Regrettably,  the deck is in the process of being demolished - Oh, for engineering reasons too tedious to discuss here - but we drank around the the dining room table until it was time to visit a local establishment that could deliver tasty bits into our pie-holes.

Was the beer good?  We hope so;  but asker Mr. Thunder for his own POV.  After everybody passed out, including Mr. Cash; and then  came to the next morning, Young Zombie deftly entertained our guest while the "adults" otherwise brought themselves into a semblance of operability, and then sent the Guest on a Quest to find the sekrit butterfly stash held beneath the Holy Fonzie Statue.

In any case, nobody's brains were et.  At this point, it might be worthwhile to mention that I have MET, IN MEATSPACE, a fair number of you yonks with no BRAIN-INGESTING AT ALL (even of the defenseless childrenz)   and I would appreciate IF YOU ALL COULD STOP BEING SO OFFENSIVELY PREJUDICIAL ABOUT ME AND MINE!!!

Sheesh.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet living Joe Strummer, but that sounds like an effin Riddled post.

    I wonder what the hell I am drinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I would appreciate IF YOU ALL COULD STOP BEING SO OFFENSIVELY PREJUDICIAL ABOUT ME AND MINE!!!

    To be perfectly honest, I think my brains might have been et if they had been judged possibly delicious. Luckily, there was no chance of this being the case.

    Beer was good. I should have brought some, but I was having issues with Milwaukee, the traffic, and my rental. I usually walk places, you know!

    P.S. Still don't have a cell phone...
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. an effin Riddled post

    You misspelled 'elfin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Zombie's obvious bitterness about being reprimanded on a weekly basis by the Riddled Decency Committee is obvious

    ReplyDelete
  6. an effin Riddled post

    How do they work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well....what are you drinkin', and can I have some too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone's going to have to change his name to Zombie Respectable Mcdonald.

    Laughing at "meatspace," I'd never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete