Friday, May 28, 2010

City Don't Cry

After the last post, I read through my 25 Songs That Made Me Zombie posts, and then a few others in the wayback machine.

Well, what the fuck happened to me?  Shit, there was some non-sucky writing there.

Now I am really depressed.

EDIT O MY EDIT:  Ok, so even if I am depressed at the dissolution of my blogging skills, I have to give out props to all the commenters;  you are all EXCELLENT in a Wayne's World, Head-Bobbing In A Powder Blue Pacer, non-ironic way.  All of you;  Fish, Jennifer, Brando, Snag, All the others, and especially the AWOL: Zelmo, and Nick. AND VON!! Don't forget Von!! MenD!  Kiwi!  Smut!!  Kathleen, BEEGE, even KWB when he's slumming.

And, of course, it should go without saying, coblogger AG.

And, most of all, Silent Mike.  I miss you, my friend.

11 comments:

  1. OK, I'll work on posting more.

    It's just a really busy time for me. I don't want you to think I don't heart you though.

    Because I have such a heart on for you -- it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no suckitude here. I thought the Peter Graves Zeppelin post was quite funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten countless hours of pleasure from this blog. That says a lot about your writing, and about my productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sniff sniff
    Guess I don't rate.....
    I'll work harder at better, more quality comments....
    sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
  5. see, I knew, KNEW KNEW that naming names would be sure to hurt somebody's feelings. Don't blog with drinks in both hands, is all I can say.

    Sorry Von, and anybody else I alienated. Zombie sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombie not suck, he funny.Knows bands I never heared of and have to go and see. This good for me. Thkx to Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This song is for you my brother.

    I hope this is not a list like Jim Carrol's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because I have such a heart on for you

    I'm goy.

    Guess I don't rate

    ALL HEAR THIS NOW AND REMEMBER TOMORROW; VON RATES. I RATE FOR VON.

    I've gotten countless hours of pleasure from this blog.

    You have a fetish for obscure music and incoherent ranting?

    the Peter Graves Zeppelin


    Worst ironic conceptual post-rock cover act EVAH.

    I hope this is not a list like Jim Carrol's.


    thanks for reminding me. Just downloaded that album from emusic.

    Don't call me Shirley, thundra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does remind me, though, of my favorite review of Jim Carroll's song "People Who Died" that said something along the lines of " ...and then when he just repeats the verses, you find yourself wishing he knew more people..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goy yes. However, I can have a heart on for the goys. I just won't marry them.

    And yes, Von rocks!

    ReplyDelete