Thursday, February 26, 2009

Facebook Style




My mother saw the last Yul Brenner production he ever performed in before he passed away. (I had forgotten that until about two seconds ago.)

------------------------------------

T-Mobile is the new Bank of America, aka Bank of Satan. I paid my bill about a week ago. This morning I was informed that my service has been shut-off for non payment. This is the third time in less than a year this has happened. There is no explanation for why some month's online payments are processed correctly and why some have to be found on their end. This time they said it may take up to a week before this is resolved, thereby leaving me without phone service.

Thanks, T-Mobile!

-----------------------------------

Last night was an eventful night to say the least. The most noteworthy comment that I remember was made by my friend E.: "Um, every time I come over to talk to you, you're engulfed in a crowd of boys who all want your number and blog address. That might be cool if one of them wasn't my brother!"

-----------------------------------

Bobby Jindal may be missing a screw. There is some magical thinking going on there.

-----------------------------------

The latest Meme I heart:
AG-olgy

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice? Parmesan peppercorn or Blue cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Spoletto and French Laundry (OMG!)

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? French fries, cheesburgers, and/or pad Thai.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Extra cheese

What do you like to put on your toast? I don't eat toast. Largely because I like my bread raw.

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla or Strawberry

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house? 3

What color cell phone do you have? Black

Do you have a laptop? More than one
***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right but learning to write left.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Sadly, yes

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hannah Lauren

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Too many to count.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I've never had a "run-in" with the pigs.

Last person you talked to on the phone? ALBT

Last person you hugged? Doug

*************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season? Fall

Holiday? Kol Nidre

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? September

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone? Oh my, yes!

Mood? Calm

What are you listening to? White noise

Watching? Not watching.

Worrying about? All is wonderful, so niente.

***************RANDOMOLOGY****************

First place you went this morning? Shi-shi

Do you smile often? No

Sleeping alone tonight? Sadly, yes

Do you always answer your phone? I rarely answer the phone.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Sonic is too cool for PHL area.

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? I did online for a while. He died. Game over.

Favorite Christmas song? Um, Jewish!

What's on your Birthday Wish List? Bose CD player and sapphires.

Can you do push ups? Sadly, yes

Can you do a chin up? Don't know

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited except for the economy and how this is going to play out.

Do you have any saved texts? Of course

Ever been in a car wreck? No, thankfully

Do you have an accent? Proud perfect English speaking Yank here.

What is the last song to make you cry? I don't cry over songs. Only sour milk.

Plans tonight? Yes

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Only once

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing

Have you ever been given roses? Um, it's AG!

Current hate right now? T-Mobile

Met someone who changed your life? Most have changed my life in some shape or form.

How did you bring in the New Year? Party and making-out.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Sure. Most of my past adult life was a lot of fun.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? No and yes. La. La.

Does anyone love you? Let me count daises...

What songs do you sing in the shower? None

Ever had someone sing to you? Of course

Do you like to cuddle? Ask me next week. :)

Have you held hands with anyone today? Not yet...

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Edina and Lauren

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? I plead the fifth.

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? Only those worthy of my friendship.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? More new than old, but I heart them equally.

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Gross!

What is something your friends make fun of you for? My high energy and talkative nature.

Have you ever ridden an elephant? Yes

Do you like to play Scrabble? I do and enjoy it over wine and candles the most.

What are you saving your money up for right now? Right now I am paying down debt.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter & jelly? 1980 something. Ewwww.

6 comments:

  1. Anyone who wants to be. Tagging is so 2008 for me. I am of the thinking, if you like something -- go ahead and do it on your blog or FB. If you don't, go ahead and sit this one out.

    Fair rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your AG-ology. might want to rethink the hot sauce one though. i've seen people end up in the hospital after trying it. but i want more details from the big party last night! there's nothing wrong with being covered in boys. sounds like a very fun time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you responsible for that person's brother? And you obviously can't help being popular and swarmed around. Much like I can't. Just ask that person's sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AG, I thought you were iPhone-enabled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did, but I just wasn't in love with it. I know am I am going to get stoned, but I think Mac products are over-priced, break a lot, and too simple for me. I like something a bit more technology rough.

    ReplyDelete