Thursday, October 25, 2007

Classic Rot

K-Tel Records Presents: BP's Softer Side:The Soft-sational Billy!!




Yes, your favorite soft and classic rock hits now 'Pilgrimized' and committed to digital clariffic sound (suitable for 8-Track!!)

You'll get Billy's versions of all your favorites like:

Theme From Titanic (My Heart Will burp brapp baarrrrp excuse me)
(Don't Fear) The Chili Dog!
Mekonian Rhapsody!
Yah Moh B der yah da Yooper dere hey!
Emu In The Wind!
All Out Of Lube!
Take It To The Garbage!
(Fire) Escape (The Flaming Bathtub Margarita Song)
Wind Beneath My Pants!
25 Or 6 To 4, except on Wednesdays, 1/3 off and 4 to 1 against!
In the Year 2525/ Eve of Destruction/It Isn't easy Being Green/ Sussudio medley!
If You Love Me, Kill Yourself (duet with Willem Dafoe)

....and many more!!


Of course, what collection would be compelte without Billy's elegant and unforgettable version of What I Like About You performed with bagpipes, accordion and porkarina!!

Order now and we'll throw in free of charge, in fact we're going to send it to you whether you order or not, The Pilgrim Library of Michael McDonald Classics!! (except, of course, anything good he ever did with the Doobie Brothers like China Grove and.... well, China Grove.) 42 tracks of MOR classics, treating your ears like Dick Cheney treats flightless birds!!

11 comments:

  1. "porkarina"

    It's what's missing from the Kindergarten percussion kit!

    This compilation sounds like enough to put me to sleep, unfortunately I think you'll haunt me in my dreams.

    BP's Softer Side (still hard as rock) has a future as an ashtray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole thing is a riot. And I love the photo.

    You are HOT!

    Emu In The Wind!
    All Out Of Lube!


    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BP's Softer Side, and its sequel, BP: Softaliscious! both come pre-melted into ashtray forms, whether you buy vinyl, CD, even digital download! (just ash into your computer's disk drive)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping BP: Softiliscious includes that hypnotizing anthem, "Dream Editor".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm never going to criticize speliology again. Truning over a new leef, I am. I'm not eevn going to kare how I spel ennymor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But then who's going to remind me of my 1st grade teacher!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it better not come in 160 kbps, that's all I am saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know who's going to host the infomercial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BUT WAIT! There’s MORE !!!
    Order before midnight tonight, and you’ll also get:


    Bummer Breeze
    Hold on my Fart
    Broken Arms
    A Horse with no Mane
    I Can’t Fight This Ceiling
    More than Birds
    If You Weave My Cow
    Waiting for a Squirrel Like You
    Sister Olden Pair
    Peaceful, Sleazy Feeling
    Beam Heaver
    What a Tool Believes

    Makes mountains and mountains of coleslaw ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right now, we're recording the follow-up, and Zelmo the Master of The Skin Accordion and Bagpipe Mechanic is sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look out. I have a cowbell, and I'm not afraid to use it.

    ReplyDelete