Friday, June 15, 2007

Smoke Two Joints

Hey, betcha all thought I'd skip the Random Blurt this week, seeing how I'm hungover and already posted. Think again, chumpsticklers!

meanwhile, I'm waiting for someone to come through so I can work on the title of this post...


so. Random. Non-wa-ha.

1. Turn It On from the album "Dig Me Out" by Sleater-Kinney
2. Only a Lad from the album "Only a Lad" by Oingo Boingo
3. Bully For You from the album "TRB Two" by Tom Robinson
4. Too Much Sex (Not Enough Affection) from the album "Eden Alley" by Timbuk 3
5. Can-Utility And The Coastliners from the album "Foxtrot" by Genesis It took several albums before they stopped letting Gabriel name the songs while he was stoned.
6. New Used Car And A Plate Of Bar-B-Que from the album "Bulk (Disc 1)" by Jack Logan
7. Silence Of The Universe from the album "Ska The Third Wave Volume 3" by Insatiable
8. I'll Do Alright from the album "Under The Big Top" by Free Hot Lunch
9. No One's Home from the album "Billys Live Bait" by Gear Daddies
10. Come On Eileen from the album "Just Can't Get Enough: New Wave Hits Of The '80s, Vol. 8" by Dexy's Midnight Runners

2 comments:

  1. My post Wa-Ha, tequila hangover, Friday dozen (the please turn it down, not so loud, mellow edition):

    Telepopmusik – Breathe
    Roxy Music – While My Heart Is Still Beating
    Bert Kaempfert – L.O.V.E. (LOVE)
    Tori Amos – Caught a Lite Sneeze
    Spoon – The Underdog
    A Band Of Bees – Love In The Harbour
    Graham Parker – Ambiguous
    Lucinda Williams – Learning How to Live
    Tom Waits – Downtown Train
    Paul Weller – Bring Back The Funk
    Silversun Pickups – Common Reactor
    Sammy Davis Jr. – The Goin’s Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove near Chumstick Valley this weekend. so take that chumstick!

    and now I have "only a lad" stuck in my head. So thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete