Thursday, April 27, 2006

Against the 70's

Is this some kind of a weird Twilight Zone-style dream?

Is my memory of everything after high school just some kind of sham?

We're embroiled in a kind of war/not war against a country that never attacked us.

The President apparently has a widespread secret surveillance program.

Gas prices are making people do crazy things.


And above all, this.

All that's missing is a draft.


Who greenlighted this? Is this some kind of sick joke?

.... Why am I asking you?

2 comments:

  1. I just noticed my jeans....they have....flared legs ! ! !

    C'mon the 70's weren't so bad. Without the 70's, we wouldn't have Foreigner and Lynyrd Skynyrd:

    http://www.summerfest.com/media/newsrelease_detail.php?id=180

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Zelmo, you can''t claim that just because they are appearing at Summerfest, they have some worth.

    It's not for nothing that it's referred to as Bummerfest.


    So, let me get this straight, you're all down on Queen because they're missing a member, but you're OK with the modern incarnation of Skynyrd?

    And foreigner. C'mon. They're one hit single away from being Clay Aiken.

    I think no you're just being contrary to be argumentative....sniff... It's so heartbreaking to see... you're a chip off the old block....I'm so proud....snif

    ReplyDelete