Friday, December 03, 2010

A List of Grievances




It's that time of year. Yep, Festivus is on its way. I have been invited to an annual celebration by a good friend of mine. After she invited me I started thinking about making a List of Grievances. Then I realized that I have little to complain about this year. Sure there are things that annoy me like Wal-Mart or workplace stuff as of late, but overall I have more good than bad on my list this year. I am counting my blessings twice this year!

Chappy Chanukah to all.

5 comments:

  1. O I have greivances, do I ever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Channukah AG. and good luck in the Feats of Strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, John! I miss "talking" to you. I'll be coming back more and more soon.

    ZRM -- Blog post?! I'd love to comment on that. We'll probably agree on some things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll probably agree on some things.


    well, let's not get crazy, now.

    ReplyDelete