Monday, October 12, 2009

Say What?



I warned Brandeis I was going to press flesh with the enemy. I then marched up to the sad white folk and stood there understandably perplexed. The goofiest of them all approached me:

TB: How much would you pay for this?
AG: (Looking at Constitution) It's free to all.
TB: It's not.
AG: Look, if you feel the need to use the Constitution to hate yourself, my vagina, and others, that's your business. Why you feel the need to find others to support you is beyond me.
TB: That's not true.
AG: Oh, so you think we should all have equal rights?
TB: You should come to a meeting.
AG: What so you can tell me that you deserve to control my vagina, tell me our President is a Muslim, he is not, and that only white folks deserve healthcare?
TB: You believe that?
AG: I know it to be true. Jesus told me. He also said he hates your dog.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus is a cat person.

    I know this to be true.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often thought that, Thunder. The challenge is being able to prove it.

    ReplyDelete