Friday, October 19, 2007

..With Teeth

Tagged.

With a Mutant meme.

Now, I like memes, but apparently Snag wants me to ignore my Klark Kent life duties to blast words into the 'tubes. Well, before that, I gotta do my Friday morning Random, contractual obligations yanno.

No intro or anything, the meme will slide out later in the day. Maybe.

  1. Sixty Eight Guns (Demo Version) from the album "Eponymous (1981-1983) [Remastered]" by The Alarm
  2. Creator from the album "Up On The Sun (Reissue)" by Meat Puppets
  3. Hank Signs His Contract from the album "Nashville Radio Companion Earwig" by Jon Langford
  4. Beside You In Time from the album "With Teeth" by Nine Inch Nails
  5. New Times from the album "New Times" by Violent Femmes Pretty damn wordy for a Femmes song. Bring on "Dance, Motherfucker!"
  6. Far, Far Away From My Heart from the album "Joe Dirt Car [Disc 2]" by The BoDeans Hey, it's a Hometown mini-set! This album is named after a good friend of mine.
  7. The Letter from the album "Edge Of The World" by Mekons
  8. Swept Away from the album "Full" by Jon Dee Graham This guy is great. If you ever get a chance to see him perform, don't hesitate. This is one of his better songs, too.
  9. Jonny Goes Barbados from the album "Live Mayors" by Jon Langford and His Sadies
  10. What's On My Mind from the album "Kansas [Boxed Set Disc Two]" by Kansas Ouch. That one'll leave a mark. At least it wasn't Journey. Or Boston.
  11. Mercury Poisoning (Live) from the album "The Stiff Records Box Set (Disc 3)" by Graham Parker Classic bile.
Now I've gotta go figure out this meme. And I also hear there's a carnival of AG chain yanking in the future.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment