Monday, June 20, 2005

Clarification

OK I know somebody's reading this. Nobody ever comments, but hey, I take that as implicit approval and agreement with everything I've written.

But Apparently my last post was found to be a bit... cryptic.

So let's clear this up, shall we?

The answer is Yes. YES. we ARE going to FLA in November to participate in the Wa-Ha careen. If we would fly to Hawaii for it, America's Wang is a given, isn't it?

If I have to chew through a leg chain and drag my naked ass backwards over the burning highway through broken glass to get there, I'm going.

There is talk afoot of going down a bit early to enjoy the swampy milieu. I need to wrestle an alligator (a small one mind you) Or at least run across their heads like Roger Moore in Live and Let Die.

And of course, we have to find the elderly Jews who voted for Pat Buchanan and helped give us our current President Maladroit.

You can either join us or have your names irreversibly added to the Big Stain Book.

Speaking of which, we already have a Stain reported. I'm looking at you, KE. Last chance.




And finally, a word of warning: FHL had the poor foresight to schedule this thing to coincide with my birthday (well the day after. But close enough that I'm not going to quibble). So be forewarned that I am going to personally demand that the Boys respond appropriately: i.e. I'm not leaving until Fort Myers looks like The Kenwood Inn, the floor behind the band is covered with shot glasses, and we are all invisible and bullet proof. So it may be the last time Jeff, John, and Jeff are able to play at all, let alone together.

No comments:

Post a Comment